Get rid of your stress by trusting Revere Construction and Roofing for your demolition in Atlanta, GA.
We have news for everyone looking for help with demolition in Atlanta, GA. Your search is over. Revere Construction and Roofing is the only name you need to know to get your project done in the right way at the right cost.
Property management teams and owners especially: listen up. This article will go into the ways we can help with your light commercial demolition needs. If you need to clear out of an office, we are the ones you should call.
We offer FREE estimates. We will review how we will tackle your project with you, at no cost to you. If you have suffered water, fire, or mold damage, it’s also useful to note that we work with insurance companies to get your property taken care of.
We know what you want.
You want to get the task done with the least hassle, and at the best price. Our team prioritizes clear and open communication, so you will know what’s happening each step of the way during your demolition in Atlanta, GA.
While other contractors are offering similar services, our combination of experience, customer service, and competitive pricing puts us at the forefront within our sector.
Don’t waste your time figuring out labor, completion, debris removal, and waste management. We are here to help you–let us provide support!
Six situations benefit from our demolition services.
- Retail demolition for shopping centers. Light commercial demolition in Atlanta, GA, can be completed by our experienced team. This type includes the adjacent offices and removal of all old display cases.
- Hospitality demolition in hotels. There’s enough to worry about with the constant influx of people to your facility. We can take care of removing the old rooms, beds, and furniture from the premises.
- Schools and government buildings. Are you responsible for taking care of the demolition of numerous rooms filled with desks and chairs? Let us take the project off your hands. “Schools” includes both grade schools and colleges/universities.
- Medical demolition in hospitals and clinics. Our team has the knowledge to take care of the demolition and junk removal of these spaces safely. When you hire RCR, you get years of experience that has prepared us for any scenario.
- Office demolition. Does your office space need overhauling? Whether it’s cubicles, drywall, or furniture, we can help with your job.
What was that about waste management?
Waste management is a little thought about part of the demolition, but it’s important to touch upon what we do in this portion of the job. We believe that everyone has a role to play in the protection of the environment. We only have one world, so we must take care of it.
That’s why RCR takes steps to recycle and salvage as much material as possible. Particularly in light commercial demolition, there’s often a lot that can be used again. Metal, wiring, and sometimes structural brick can all be salvaged for use on another project, by another team, at another time.
We make it a point to mention this because we feel it’s vital for our customers to know where we stand on the issue.
How can we help?
Property managers, office managers, commercial real estate owners; let us know what we can do for you!
As the go-to name for demolition in Atlanta, GA, we are here to help. Don’t forget about the FREE estimate. Reach out to us via our contact page to let us know what you have in mind.
Our quality is guaranteed, and our prices can’t be beat!